Award-Winning Tattoo Artist
Ready to Ink
Tattooist | Painter | artist
Francisco (Frank) Sanchez has been tattooing professionally in the Dallas area for over a decade. Sanchez is also a skilled painter, and his artistry is evident in his work. Specializing in black and grey, color realism, portraits, and custom tattoos, Frank likes to take the client’s ideas and visions of what they want to get tattooed and interpret them by tattooing what he thinks will best suit them so that they can end with the best possible tattoo.
Frank specializes in color realism, black & gray, portraits and custom tattoos.
Sanchez works by appointment only. His home-base is in Denton, TX, but he also travels the country. Check the latest news for his next guest engagement.
Frank Sanchez’s “hyper-realistic work would’ve impressed Renaissance masters.”
– the Dallas Observer
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I book an appointment?
The first step in scheduling your tattoo appointment begins with filling out and submitting the Request an Appointment form. Be sure to fill it out completely to begin the booking process.
How far out are appointments scheduled?
Are all tattoo submissions approved?
Will my tattoo be designed before my appointment?
How much time should I allow between appointments?
We best advise that appointments be scheduled with 2-3 weeks between sessions to allow time for healing.
How do I care for new tattoo?
1. Unwrap your tattoo 2 hours after your appointment.
2. Clean the tattoo using warm water and Dial soap. Rinse with cold water.
3. Pat dry with a clean towel and apply a thin layer of Aquaphor.
4. Repeat the cleaning process 3 times a day for 3 days after the initial appointment.
5. Apply Aveeno lotion to the tattoo for the following 10 days until the tattoo stops peeling. During this period, the tattoo will itch and peel like a sunburn. This is normal.
6. Use SPF 50 or higher when outdoors to protect your tattoo from aging.
Remember: Your tattoo is an open wound, do not pick or scratch it until it is completely healed.
If you have any questions regarding aftercare, please send us an email.
How much will my tattoo cost?
Is a deposit required? What does it cover?
What methods of payment are accepted?
Cash, Zelle, all major Credit cards, PayPal, and CashApp are all acceptable forms of payment.
Is there a premium rate available to skip the wait or to get in sooner?
It is all dependent on availability. Please email for further information.
What Can I Expect at My Tattoo Appointment?
If this is your first tattoo there are some good things to know about the entire process so you can have the most rewarding experience possible.
1) It takes time to design your tattoo. When you get to the shop for your appointment you receive a one-on-one consultation. Frank will meet with you to discuss your design, size, and placement. Once he has a solid understanding of what you want then he will begin designing your tattoo. Depending on the size and detail you want in this can take 2 to 4 hours. It will ease frustration if you understand you won’t walk in the shop and sit in the chair right away to get your new tattoo. Amazing art takes time. You want to give the artist freedom and time to create a tattoo you will love for life.
2) Once the design is finished then you get a stencil placed. Frank will place a stencil of the design where you want it. It usually takes about 10 to 15 minutes to dry. You are getting closer it’s almost time.
3) The actual tattoo time will vary depending on size, detail, and location. There is really no way to predict how long the entire process will take. Be flexible. Sit back and enjoy it. Try to be patient. You will love the end result.
4) The artist will need to take breaks from time to time (you may need them too). It’s perfectly fine to ask for a bathroom break or to get up and walk around. Your artist will need the same courtesy. Sometimes they need to grab a bite to eat, get something to drink, or rest their hand. This is detailed work. Let them take the time they need to create a true work of art.
How should I prepare for my appointment?
An email will be sent a few days before the scheduled date with all needed information.
What can I do to help the tattoo artist enjoy the process? Tattoo Artists are professionals (for the most part, but not always so do your homework!). We have a wealth of knowledge we bring to the table. If you will try to be a little malleable, and trust your...
If you’ve never gotten a tattoo before, figuring out where to start looking for an artist can be pretty daunting. Without any knowledge of the industry or how tattooing works, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by the amount of information out there, but doing your...
I have eleven tattoos currently. Frank has designed and tattooed four of them. My favorite ones so far. In working with Frank, I realized there are some distinct differences between him and working with other tattoo artists that I have had give me tattoos. These are...
Join the Email List
Stay up to date on our latest news & events